Chief Steward: Janice Moore
Assistant Steward: Chris Tarlinton
Entry Due Dates:
The following sections need to be registered and handed to the committee by 3.30pm, Friday 31st October 2014. Under no circumstances entries will be accepted after this time and date.
The sections are:
- Junior Art.
- Junior Handwriting.
- Junior Creative Writing.
All other sections need to be registered by 2.00pm on Thursday 6th November
NO late registrations will be accepted after this date and time.
Entry Forms and Fees
Completed forms and fees are to be handed in at the show Office between 29th October and 6th November 2014.
Office Hours are:
- Monday: 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Tuesday: 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Wednesday: 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Thursday: 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Friday: 10.00am to 5.00pm.
The office will be closed for lunch between 1.00pm and 1.30pm each day.
Staging of Exhibits:
The following information provides a outlook of when exhibits must be staged by or in the hands of the stewards.
All exhibits must be ticketed before staging.
FRIDAY, 7th November.
- Entries to be staged between 8:00 to 9:00 am, except Flowers;
- Judging to commence at 10:00 am
The Pavilion will be closed and secured after judging and reopened on Saturday for viewing.
Saturday, 8th November.
- Garden Produce and Flower entries are to be staged between 8:00 and 8:30 am
- Judging to commence at 9:00 a.m.
Further information about closing and staging dates/time can be found by clicking the following link.
Collection of Exhibits:
No pavilion exhibits may be removed before 3:30 pm SUNDAY 9th.
The pavilion will close at 3:00 pm on Sunday then reopen at 3:30 for the exhibitors to collect their exhibits.
All exhibits must be collected by 4:30 pm on Sunday, any exhibits not collected by this time becomes the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
Collection of Prize Money:
Prize Money is be collected from the office under the grandstand between 3.30 and 4.30 pm on Sunday.
Proof may be required to collect your prize money.
Any unclaimed prize money after this time WILL BE FORFEITED.
- Exhibits are NOT to be left at the office.
- Under NO Circumstances, entries will be accepted on the day of the show.
- All entries must have been completed within the last 12 months.
- All exhibits in the custody of the Society for the duration of the Show will be handled by appointed stewards.
- All care is taken whilst exhibits are in the custody of the Society, but it does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any exhibit.
- The Society is not responsible for any unclaimed exhibits after 4.30 pm on Sunday.
Forms can be found and downloaded by clicking HERE.